Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Weighbridge Operator – PFM
Vacancy Type: Internal Candidates Only
- Weigh in and out of all vehicles to determine the tare weigh of the vehicle which in turn will give the desire weigh of the product.
- Check documents presented at the weighbridge before carrying on any transaction
- Weigh-all outbound products e.g., poultry feed, fish feed, and others
- During downtime, the immediately responsible unit should be informed to resolved, record the same in the logbook
- Generate report at a closing hour and submit same as performing.
- Ensure that all weighbridge activities comply with PFM / FMN’s Health, Safety, and Environment standards.
- OND in Business Administration or related discipline
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- 2+ years’ of cognate experience
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Must have cognitive thinking ability.
- Good communication skills with computer literacy.
- Basic numeral & analytical Skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online