FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Category: Finance, Liability Generation
- Your mission will be to promote investment products of the company to corporate and individual clients, and maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products ranging from fixed income, trusts, stocks, bonds, shares, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Source for new clients and expand client network in professional and social settings.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue, generating client relationships within the defined market segment.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies.
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients.
- Relate with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Use relevant financial models to project future earnings and profit potentials.
- Monitor the financial market trends to promote better decision making and advise on funds management.
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Nigerian economy, global financial markets and general current events.
- Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- A First Degree; a Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a financial organization.
- Strong command of excel and PPT.
Other core competences required for this role include:
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Attentiveness to Detail
- Time Management
- Networking skills
- Leadership ability
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 minutes
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 minutes