International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting a highly skilled candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Reference ID: 30030703
Location: Isolo Depot, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The primary function of this position is to directly supervise, manage and optimize warehouse operations (Receipt, Storage, Replenishment, Shipping and Returns) to meet and exceed set goals.
- This function oversees and coordinates daily warehousing activities by implementing quality, productivity, production, and customer service standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and drive improvements in daily warehouse operations – Receipt, Storage, Offloading, Loading.
- Optimize all warehouse processes to ensure satisfactory and on-time delivery to customers
- Manage warehouse Inventory with focus on driving inventory accuracy
- Process customer receipts and pass customer credit.
- Process inter-depot and inter-warehouse transfers.
- Manage all critical products affecting Downtime Caused by Logistics e.g Sorting and FLT availability
- Manage the inflow and outflow of products (Full Products and Containers)
- Drive achievement of warehouse PI’s and KPI’s
- Participate in annual target setting and cascading
- Cascade Team and Individual Goals and Manage Team Performance (Daily Performance Tracking, Monthly One on One’s)
- Develop and Implement process standards: SOPs, OPL’s OWDs etc
- Manage Warehouse stock to ensure quality and availability to customers (Internal and External)
- Maintain and improve safety by driving the correct safety behaviors on the shop-floor.
- Ensure optimal asset utilization ( Warehouse, Forklifts, Human Resources)
- Ensure accuracy of inventory and shipments
- Supervise Daily Stock Counts
- Manage internal and external customer complaints
- Engage with the DC regarding their DPO dream by driving DPO on the shop floor
- Representation during milestone audits will be necessary to support the Plant’s DPO dream
- Collate and Submit daily PI/KPI data as per requirement by the Depot Manager.
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.Tech / HND in a related field.
Years of relevant experience:
- 2 years experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Traits and competencies required:
- Computer Literate
- MS Office/Excel
- Strong and assertive
- Compliance driven
- Strong work ethic: Setting and achieving goals
- Dependable: Consistently following through
- Positive attitude: Creating a good environment.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team-oriented: Making the most out of collaboration.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.