Please note that we provide the WAEC 2022 physics practical specimen, as well as any other WAEC expo, for free. We are aware that many websites charge students money in order to provide WAEC expo Physics practical specimen answers. Free WAEC questions and answers are available. We will do the same for other exams, such as NECO.
WAEC Physics Practical Specimen 2022
Below is the WAEC 2022 physics specimen (PHYSICS APPARATUS)
- Metre rule
- A set of Masses (20g, 40g, 60g, 80g, and 100g)
- Knife Edge
- Five pieces of thread each of length about 50cm
- Weighing balance
- Ray box with illuminated Object (Crosswire)
- 600ml supply of water
- Retort stand and clamp
- One copper calorimeter, 150 ml capacity; unlagged
- Glass rod stirrer
- Non conducting pad for a calorimeter (e.g cardboard)
- Measuring cylinder (200ml)
- Stop watch/clock
- Bunsen burner/source of heat
- Voltmeter (0—2V)
- Two dry cells (1.5V each) connected in series ( connecting lead should be provided for the batteries)
- Metre Bridge
- Connecting Wires
- Ammeter (0-2A)
For those of you who want to see the WAEC-released Physics Practical 2022 Specimen White Paper, click here. continue to read
Continue reading WAEC Physic Practical specimen
(i) Set up the experiment as shown in the diagram above. Measure and record the diameter ao of the illuminated object.
(ii) Place the object at a distance x = 25cm from the lens. Adjust the screen until a sharp image is obtained on the screen.
(iii) Measure and record the diameter a, of the image.
(iv) Measure and record the distance v between the lens and the screen.
(v) Evaluate y a/ao , P = 1+y2/y and T = x + y,
(vi) Repeat the procedure for x = 30cm, 35cm, 40cm and 45cm. in each case, determine the corresponding values, a,v,y,P and T,
(vii) Tabulate your results
(viii) Plot a graph of P on the Vertical axis against T on the horizontal axis starting both axes from the origin (0.0).
(ix) Determine the slope, s, of the graph.
(x) Determine the intercept, c, on the horizontal axis.
(xi) Evaluate k = c/2
(xii) State two precautions taken to ensure accurate results.
(b) (i) Explain the statement the focal length of a converging lens is 20cm.
More On WAEC Physics Practical Specimen 2022
We are happy you have now seen the specimen. The complete solution will be made free when the Physics practical examination begins.
At this point, it would be good you learn how to pass Physics practical by following the instructions below.
- learn to plot graph
- You must be able to know how to determine the slope of a graph
- Note the precaution for each practical type.
A good physics practical graph should take up at least 1/3 of your graph sheet. WAEC physics specimen 2022, WAEC 2022, WAEC 2022, physics practical specimen, physics practical WAEC 2022, WAEC specimen 2022/2023, physics practical 2022, how to plot physics graph in WAEC physics practical 2022.
Related To WAEC Physics 2022 Practical Specimen
- WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers
- WAEC Technical Drawing Questions & Answers
- WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers
- WAEC Foods and Nutrition Questions and Answers 2022
Please use the comment section below to let us know what you think about the WAEC Physics Practical Specimen 2022.