Al Mulla Group and other employers in the country are looking for dedicated professionals who would love to work as part of a team to ensure the growth of the business as a Hair Stylist.
What’s required to work in the United Arab Emirates?
To work in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you will typically need the following:
- A valid work visa: In order to legally work in the UAE, you will need to obtain a work visa. This can be obtained through your employer, who will sponsor your visa application.
- A valid passport: You will need a valid passport from your home country in order to enter the UAE and work there.
- Educational qualifications: Many jobs in the UAE require a specific level of education and qualifications, such as a degree or diploma.
- Professional licenses or certifications: Depending on the type of job you are applying for, you may need to have specific professional licenses or certifications, such as a teaching or nursing license.
- Work experience: Many jobs in the UAE require a certain amount of work experience in a related field.
- Language skills: English is widely spoken in the UAE, but you may also need to have a good command of Arabic, depending on the job you are applying for.
- Criminal background check: UAE employers may conduct a criminal background check on potential employees.
A Hair Stylist is responsible for providing hair styling and grooming services to clients in a salon or similar setting.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Cutting, styling, and coloring hair according to client preferences and current trends
- Advising clients on hair care and styling options
- Performing hair treatments, such as perms and relaxers
- Maintaining a clean and organized workstation
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Staying up-to-date with the latest hair styling techniques and trends
- Keeping accurate records of client information and services provided
- Selling hair care products and other salon retail items
Job Skills and Required Qualifications
Skills and qualifications typically required for a Hair Stylist include:
- Strong creativity and artistic skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good physical stamina and dexterity
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Completion of a hair styling program or cosmetology program is typically required for this position.
- A valid cosmetology license is required to work as a hair stylist in most places.
- Prior experience as a hair stylist or in a similar role is preferred but not always necessary.
Remuneration Packages and Benefits Enjoyed by a Hair Stylist in the United Arab Emirates
The remuneration package and benefits offered to a Hair Stylist in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can vary depending on the specific employer, location, and the level of experience and skill of the worker.
Typically, Hair Stylists in the UAE are paid an hourly wage or a salary. The average salary for a Hair Stylist in the UAE is around AED 3,000 – AED 5,000 per month. However, some hair stylist can make more than that, depending on their experience, client base and location of the salon.
In addition to an hourly wage or salary, many Hair Stylists in the UAE also receive benefits such as:
- Overtime pay
- Pension scheme
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts