Vish International and other employers in the country are looking for dedicated professionals who would love to work as part of a team to ensure the growth of the business as a Farm Manager.
What’s required to work in the United Arab Emirates?
To work in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you will typically need the following:
- A valid work visa: In order to legally work in the UAE, you will need to obtain a work visa. This can be obtained through your employer, who will sponsor your visa application.
- A valid passport: You will need a valid passport from your home country in order to enter the UAE and work there.
- Educational qualifications: Many jobs in the UAE require a specific level of education and qualifications, such as a degree or diploma.
- Professional licenses or certifications: Depending on the type of job you are applying for, you may need to have specific professional licenses or certifications, such as a teaching or nursing license.
- Work experience: Many jobs in the UAE require a certain amount of work experience in a related field.
- Language skills: English is widely spoken in the UAE, but you may also need to have a good command of Arabic, depending on the job you are applying for.
- Criminal background check: UAE employers may conduct a criminal background check on potential employees.
A Farm Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of a farm or agricultural operation. They’re required to have good leadership and management skills to succeed in the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and coordinating planting, harvesting, and other farm activities
- Managing and supervising farm workers and other staff
- Maintaining and repairing farm equipment and infrastructure
- Overseeing crop and livestock production and maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations regarding farming and agriculture
- Keeping accurate records of farm activities and finances
- Monitoring weather and making adjustments to farming plans as needed
- Managing the budget and finances of the farm
- Coordinating with suppliers, buyers, and other industry partners
Job Skills and Required Qualifications
Skills and qualifications typically required for a Farm Manager include:
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good knowledge of farming and agricultural practices and techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Good financial management skills
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations related to farming and agriculture
- A bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agricultural business, or a related field is typically required for this position
- Prior experience as a farm manager or in a similar role is preferred but not always necessary.
Remuneration Packages and Benefits Enjoyed by a Farm Manager in the United Arab Emirates
The remuneration package and benefits offered to a Farm Manager in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can vary depending on the specific employer, location, and the level of experience and skill of the worker.
Typically, Farm Managers in the UAE are paid a salary. The average salary for a Farm Manager in the UAE is around AED 8,000 – AED 15,000 per month.
In addition to a salary, many Farm Managers in the UAE also receive benefits such as:
- Overtime pay
- Pension scheme
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts