Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX Researcher
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a curious and empathetic UX Researcher to join our product team.
- In this role, you will work with team members across the product, engineering and support teams to build features that solve the problems of our customers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring empathy is built into the product.
- Your work will inform our roadmap and product strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behavior related field
- 2 – 3 years related experience. This might include design research, UX research, market research, applied sciences, journalism, and others.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Familiarity with a wide range of qualitative research methodologies such as one-on-one interviews, ethnographic field research, usability testing (lab and remote), heuristic evaluations, card sorting, surveys, etc
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- A natural curiosity for people and how they think
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
Nice To Haves:
- Experience navigating design tools like Figma
- A great eye for design
- Knowledge of and interest in technology and financial services; prior experience working in fintech or digital payments a plus.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online