UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2022/2023 – Do you want to apply for the University of Uyo 2022 Post UTME screening exercise by purchasing UNIUYO Post UTME form 2022/2023?
If you answered yes, then you’ll need the following information to finish your registration and apply for the screening exercise through the UNIUYO Post UTME portal. On this page, you will find information on when the UNIUYO Post UTME Form will be released, the price of the UNIUYO Post UTME Form, and the UNIUYO Post UTME Form screening date.
The UNIUYO admission requirements for the 2022/2023 session, as well as the required cut-off marks for each department, are also listed here.
Note that admission to the University of Uyo is extremely competitive, and all applicants must meet the UNIUYO departmental admission requirements for their course to be considered.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission Form 2022
Is UNIUYO Post UTME form for 2022 Out?
The answer is No!
This is to inform you that the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2022 Post UTME form for the screening exercise in 2022/2023 has not yet been released.
- List of Courses Offered in UNIUYO 2022/2023
- UNIUYO Cut off mark for Pharmacy
- UNIUYO Cut off mark for Medicine and Surgery 2022/2023
- UNIUYO Cut off mark for Law
- Date for UNIUYO 2022 Post UTME Registration
- UNIUYO Cut off Mark 2022/2023 For All Courses
However, you can always stay up to date by following the steps outlined below to purchase the form and register for the UNIUYO Post UTME screening 2022 whenever it becomes available:
When will the UNIUYO Post UTME form for 2022 come out?
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2022 Post UTME form will be available for purchase, as well as registration for the UNIUYO 2022 screening exercise, as indicated at the bottom of this page.
Meanwhile, please review the information below to learn more about UNIUYO’s admission requirements for UTME and Direct Entry candidates, as well as how to apply through the UNIUYO admission portal.
UNIUYO Admission Requirements 2022 for UTME & Direct Entry
The candidate or applicant must meet the following UNIUYO admission requirements to be qualified or eligible for the University of Uyo Post UTME Admission screening:
UNIUYO Admission Requirements for UTME candidates:
- UNIUYO has reduced her cut off mark for 2022 to 150. So a minimum JAMB score of 150 is a compulsory requirement
- Any of WAEC, GCE or NECO O’level results with 5 credit passes
- Print out of your original JAMB result
- A minimum age of 16 years
- The UNIUYO Screening slip.
UNIUYO Admission Requirements for Direct Entry (DE) candidates:
- JAMB score of 150
- A valid and recognized A’level result
- O’level results with 5 credit passes in the candidates relevant subjects
- Original JAMB result printout
- The candidate must apply for UNIUYO Post UTME screening exercise.
How Much is UNIUYO Post UTME Form Price 2022
Candidates who wish to participate in the UNIUYO 2022 admission screening must pay a registration fee. Both the registration fee and the form fee are covered by the payment.
UTME screening form price 2022/2023:
All interested candidates/applicants must pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 for the UTME form when applying to the University of Uyo.
Direct Entry form price 2022/2023:
Similarly, Direct Entry applicants to the University of Uyo will be required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of N2,000 for the D.E form.
UNIUYO UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Application Steps on UNIUYO Portal Using phone:
Follow these steps if you’re applying to the University of Uyo as a UTME candidate via phone:
- Launch your browser and log on to the UNIUYO Post-UTME application portal via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
- Look at the left hand side of the portal and click on the symbol that looks like this: ≡
- Select *Admission form* and close the menu by hitting the x at the right top side
- Tap the empty space Under *Admission Form Type* to sell the available admission forms
- From the available admission forms, select “Post-UTME”
- Check under *JambRegNo* and type in your JAMB Registration Number.
- Move to the *Email Address* section and fill in your valid email.
- Check under *Phone Number* and fill in your valid phone number
- Now, click “Make payment” to generate a RRR for your payment
- Click on *Pay Online* to proceed with the payment using your ATM card.
How to Register UNIUYO Post UTME Screening 2022 on UNIUYO Portal.
- After payment, print your payment slip and return to the portal, https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space labelled *REGISTRATION NUMBER*
- Enter the passcode on your payment slip in the space labelled *PassCode*
- Click on *Student Login* to access your application portal.
- Fill in all the required information as required.
- Below are the right procedures for filling the registration form
How to Fill UNIUYO Screening form Correctly.
This section will walk you through the steps of filling out and applying for the University of Uyo Post-UTME screening exercise 2022.
The following are the categories of information required on the UNIUYO portal for registration of the UNIUYO 2022 screening for both UTME and Direct entry candidates:
Candidate’s Personal Detail(s)
- Former Name (if any)
- Marital Status
- DOB (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Phone Number
- Emergency Name
- Emergency Phone Number
- Email Address
- Relationship with the Emergency Name
- Emergency Contact Address
- Contact Address
Note: emergency is any of your relatives that can be contacted immediately incase of emergency.
- Your Health Status
- Blood Group
- Sponsor Name
- Sponsor Address
- Sponsor Phone Number
- Relationship with Sponsor
- O’Level Results: Select how many sittings
- Select the number of subjects you wrote in your O’level
- Enter your subjects and grades
- Upload your JAMB Details/Documents
Examination Details (First Sitting): Year of exam, center of exam, Scratch card PIN
- Finally, Click on *Finish Registration* to complete the process
UNIUYO Application Closing Date/Deadline 2022
All activities related to the application for post-UTME admission to the University of Uyo for the 2022/2023 academic session are scheduled as follows:
Closing Date for UNIUYO Post UTME Form Admission Registration:
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME admission screening for UTME and Direct entry candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session is set to close on Friday, November 26th, 2022.
Do you have any additional questions about the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening form 2022/2023 or how to apply for the UNIUYO Post UTME screening exercise in 2022?
If so, please use the comment box to ask your questions and receive a prompt response!