Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Turnaround Coordinator
Locations: Abuja and Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Advance
- Ensure parking stand is allocated.
- Check all inbound flight paperwork.
- Rectify/report all in bound flight paperwork discrepancies.
- Ensure sufficient services and staff are in a position on time as per Service Level Agreements (SLA’S).
- Ensure services and provision of Special Needs Passengers.
- Prior to aircraft arrival, ensure all arrival services and equipment are in correct position. Meet and liaise with all service parties.
- Ensure all agreed SLAs, safety standards and procedures are adhered to by all internal and external parties.
- Monitor safe arrival of aircraft to stand, activate and implement arrival procedure.
- Supervise/coordinate passenger disembarkation.
- Supervise/coordinate crew disembarkation.
- Supervise/coordinate dead load offload.
- Check with third parties for any discrepancies.
- Check aircraft holds pre and post flight.
- Ensure all in house departments and third parties adhere to agreed working practices/guidelines to ensure safe and on time turnaround.
- Always communicate with all relevant departments regarding OTP.
- Maximise OTP while remembering, safety first before commercial consideration.
- Ensure all parties in place for safe departure from stand and make sure all security checks have been completed correctly.
- Initiate/agree aircraft pushback.
- Final accountability for authorising departure of aircraft in accordance with all GREEN AFRICA and legislative requirement.
- Analytical Skills
- Safety & Security awareness
- Basic lifting technique skills
- Basic weights and balance skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online