Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
To start local manufacturing in Nigeria, our company has opened a new factory in Lagos and started its first commercial production in April, 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our company applies the latest International food standards for food safety and quality (FSSC 22000). In production of Dogan’s Sugar Cubes, it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck / Trailer Driver and Asistant Driver (Motor Boy)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customer.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Obtaining clients’ signatures as an acknowledgment of having received the delivered products.
- Ensuring that safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Liaising with the main office or the warehouse logistics team to notify the driver of any changes to daily routes.
- Report any issues that arises in respect of the truck to the management.
Competency & Technical Skills Requirements
- Must have driven a Trailer for about 7 years.
- Prospective Candidates must have must have a Valid Class G License.
- Excellent skills in driving.
- Ability to write and speak English Language.
- Ability to work with less supervision.
- Ability to abide by instructions.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.