PepsiCo – In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo. Our company is made up of seven divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe; Africa, Middle East and South Asia; and Asia Pacific, Australia/New Zealand and China. Each of these divisions has its own unique history and way of doing business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Senior Coordinator
Auto req ID: 136675
Job Function: Finance
- Provide support to the Treasury & Tax Mgr: Leadership, governance, monitoring, reconciling and administering of the Tax & Treasury process to achieve all targets set (AOP and other non-financial targets) within the financial control mandate. Specific focus:
- Taxation Management:
- Support to consolidate and deliver timely, accurate and reliable tax calculations / data including monthly FAS109 disclosures, quarterly and annual tax submissions to the relevant quarters – sector, regulatory authorities
- Support to manage all tax inputs int the P&L
- Support to manage all tax returns, tax requests and tax audits from all tax authorities.
- Contribute to ensure BUs Tax Returns and coordinate the review by an external audit firm before submissions.
- Manage tax risks and exposures arising from existing and new operations for the SSA BU
- Support to review all drafts to legislation, ensuring compliance to the Tax Laws as it relates to Nigeria and PepsiCo.
- Understand, document and communicate potential tax risks including but not limited to uncertain tax positions.
- Develop networks and initiate discussions / meetings with external consultants and government departments to obtain insights and alignment on potential savings for the company
- Partner with PepsiCo Corporate Tax and external Tax consultants in relation to emerging Tax laws, identify and implement optimum tax planning arrangements for the business.
- Drive productivity through understanding and exploring all potential tax savings available to the business including project definition and leadership to deliver Tax savings
- Manage the tax audit for purposes of Annual Financial Statements and ensure accurate presentation and disclosure of taxation in the Annual Financial Statements year on year.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
- Professional Accounting background.
- Knowledge of Income Tax Act, Transfer Pricing, VAT Act and Companies Act, PAYE, WHT
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP regulations
- Knowledge of exchange control regulations
- Knowledge of Operating Cash Flow
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Advanced analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP regulations for tax and financial instruments
- Excellent computer skills
- Interest in process improvements
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Results and deadline driven.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online