Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury / Accounts Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Treasury Specialist
- This role will be responsible for monitoring daily cash collections and monthly reconciliation across payment channels.
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level
- Ensure proper documents/bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of bill amount and adjustments
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on billing
- Monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts
- Carry out any other duty as requested by the Treasury Specialist / Head of Department.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent / Diploma qualification in Finance & Accounts
- Requires between 0-2 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Knowledge and Experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills.
- Risk Management.
- Ability to organize and analyse financial information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources.
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online