Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Agent
Locations: Abuja, Lagos (Onsite)
Experience Level: Intermediate
- Book reservations and issue tickets to clients.
- Plan route and compute ticket cost, using schedules and computer.
- Make ticket booking, quote fare, and send to direct customers by email.
- Prepare and forward daily sales report to the Ticketing & Reservation Supervisor at every close of shift.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedure and polices.
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources.
- Respond to enquiries.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Educate and enlighten customer on the new and existing products of the company.
- Maintain accurate records and update PNR files
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online