Renmoney is a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Product Manager – Growth & App Scaling
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Product Development
We are the place for you, if:
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future.
- You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will:
- Manage a product delivery squad to deliver product from research to scale-up
- Have primary responsibility for improving our mobile app user experience
- Drive fintech discovery and innovation to deliver the best digital banking products that our users adopt, love and share
- Required: 5 years of product management experience with at least 2 years scaling an app product; Strong research, process design and testing experience
- Preferred: Strong stakeholder management and communication skills; Strong experience working with cross-functional teams in agile product delivery
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are excited about building innovative solutions for emerging markets
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Have proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
What is in it for you:
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online