Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Operator – Bottle Blower
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a new colleague who will join our Manufacturing Team as a Technical Operator – Bottle Blower.
- The Bottle Blower Operator manages, operates, and maintains the bottle blower machine and deliver requirements in the right quality and quantity and in a safe manner.
- He/she is responsible for organizing workflow and takes responsibility for safety, quality, delivery, and performance on the line.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Adhere to safety, health, quality and standard operating procedures.
- Comply and adhere to quality systems (GMP, 5S, HACCP, ISO 22000:2005 etc) .
- Monitor and ensure that all required documentation is completed as per standard.
- Continually seek to identify opportunities for cost saving and more effective ways of carrying out production activities.
- Manage equipment and material inventory.
- Analyse performance and seeks ways to continually improve.
- Performs autonomous, routine, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on the blower and always ensures machine availability.
The qualified applicant possesses the following background:
- HND / B.Sc in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the food and beverage Industry, or a dairy factory would be an advantage.
- Previous work experience in a standard aseptic bottling line with rotary blower very necessary.
- Ability to manage situations and motivate all stakeholders at all times.
- Food quality experience relating to processing, packaging, storage and logistic
- Good moral, communication and organization skill to follow through with quality, engineering and WH teams.
- Self-motivating with active will to achieving set goals and promoting strong team spirit within the organization.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to interface with internal employees and to accurately document, report and present.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online