Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Ops Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Department: TechReporting to: Head, Technology Operations
- We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated Tech Ops Analyst to support the day-to-day running of the Kuda Technology IT estate.
- We need a person who will be responsible for carrying out analysis on the firm’s IT systems to identify areas for improvement, performing all operational processes and procedures, ensuring that all IT services and infrastructure meet Kuda’s operational goals.
- The ideal candidate should have a growth mindset, superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- You will advise and be encouraged to make recommendations for improvements to existing processes and platforms, being proactive and intuitive to the requirements of the team, whilst taking every advantage of the learning opportunities that will be a core part of the role.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Tech Ops Analyst to join our team and be responsible for the tech team’s performance management. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing SLAs
- Managing relationships
- Evaluation of costs, process and procedures
- Ensuring that Kuda’s technology solutions adheres to the quality and industry standards
- Analyze and provide solution to low complexity and routine tech issues
- Responsible for the definition, design, implementation, and maintenance of support infrastructure for application solutions
- Identify incident trends; recommend and implement improvements to reduce volume
- Prepare SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for the daily maintenance of applications and underlying systems
- Oversee the Incident, Problem, and Change management processes
- Keep Ops team up-to-date with new implementations and technologies
- Establish clear communication channels for feedback from customers, peers, and cross functional teams
- Identify new solutions for improved processes, as well as develop cost/benefit analysis for business solutions
- Collaborate with the project teams to review or inspect work to guarantee their quality
- Carry out competitor/industry analysis to keep abreast of service trends and also recommend appropriate intervention to enhance our service offerings
- Delivering in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- B.Sc. (MBA added Advantage) .
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in FinTech and/or Financial Services (desirable but not mandatory)
- Should have a good understanding of:
- Systems architectural concepts and methodologies;
- Infrastructure platforms and their application;
- Business processes, process analysis/management, and
- IT requirements and IT managed services
- It is also important that one can manage Critical Incident and Change Management SLA’s with Service Provider, and can also manage and implement process improvements in NOC/SOC (network/security operation center)
- Understanding of a full range of Kuda’s products
- Knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services
- A broad understanding of the bank’s procedures and policies and Computer literacy
- High degree of intelligence, communication, and analytical skills
- Service Quality Management.
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online