First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Technical Infrastructure Audit
Job Identification No.: 493
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure IT Infrastructure standards, policies, guidelines and procedures are being implemented by IT management to enable availability of IT services to support the bank’s business objectives.
- Provide assurance over the effectiveness of controls on the bank’s technical infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in the periodic audit of the Bank’s Disaster Recovery Infrastructure to ensure its availability and adequacy when the main production facility becomes unavailable.
- Represents the Department in Information Technology related projects for quality assurance purposes and provide report to on progress and risk management.
- Audit of all IT Operations (EOD/BOD/EOM/EOQ/EOY, Enterprise Data Backup & Restore, Physical & Environmental Controls, SLA, Staff, training, etc.)
- Prepare timely, accurate and complete audit query and other audit work papers in line with the Internal Audit Methodology.
- Carry out assigned investigations of frauds connected to the use of channels and systems.
- Participates in the audit of the Bank’s Network and Telecommunications Infrastructure to ensure protection against a wide range of threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assists in the review of the Bank’s Firewalls, Core Switches, Routers, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems to ensure they are adequately configured to prevent intrusions into the bank’s networks.
- Executes audit of Messaging Infrastructure (Exchange clients and Servers) to ensure security and efficiency.
- Participates in the review of Virtualization Infrastructure to ensure security and availability of the virtualized layer.
- Participates in the audit of Antivirus, patch management and other emerging technologies as deployed by the Bank.
- Participates in Systems and Infrastructure projects
- Maintains the Security of all Information entrusted to the staff
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Maintains the Security of all Information entrusted to the staff.
- First Degree preferably in Computer Science or related discipline
- Professional certification (CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000 etc.)
- Minimum experience – 1 year in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022 (05:04 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online