United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Revenue Assurance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type; Permanent
- Perform a monthly review of interest income and fees and commission lines to ascertain the completeness and accuracy of recognized income.
- Ensure proper mapping of all asset lines to corresponding income lines and unbundling of P&L accounts where necessary.
- Ensure the integrity of revenue related system-generated entries and GL accounts.
- Ensure the automation of all manually recognized income to reduce human errors.
- Proactively engage process owners to identify manual processes and automate them using ACL.
- Timely and high-quality delivery on other assignments /tasks assigned by supervisor, including support towards interim/annual audits.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematical related fields.
- A Master’s Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Extensive business knowledge of basic income and expense lines
- Good coding skills (ACL, SQL, PYTHON)
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment
- Critical thinking and scripting skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Project management.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of auditing in the financial service industry.
- Must have good analytical skills, pay attention to details, have good communication skills (Written & Oral), good project management skills, and good coding skills.
What we expect from you:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online