First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Technical Infrastructure Audit
Job Identification No: 663
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts in place of the Head, Information Systems Audit in his/her absence
- Participates in Risk Assessment sessions of Strategic Business Units and all Subsidiaries to identify IS related risks within business processes
- Supervises technical infrastructure audit teams in the various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards.
- Develops and communicates audit Terms of Reference and participates in audit executions and reporting
- Provides oversight of IT and IT audit functions for Six African and Two other Subsidiaries.
- Coordinates and manages the Data Analytics tool to ensure the departmental assurance function is Data-driven
- Plans and coordinates the execution of Subsidiaries IT Operations Audit
- Drives Stakeholders Engagements with the Functional HODs and Country Heads of Six Subsidiaries and other subsidiaries
- Coordinates and carries out ISO and other Standards audits in line with Regulatory Requirements for Head Office and other Subsidiaries
- Provides first level assurance review of team’s outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on-the-job coaching of team members.
- Plans and coordinates the execution of the audit of the bank’s Disaster Recovery Infrastructure to ensure the bank recovers quickly in the event of disruption to the main production facilities
- Carries out special investigation into technical infrastructure related breaches, system outages or attacks.
- Participates in IT Infrastructure Projects in line with IS Audit Project participation charter.
- Coordinates the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of Technical Infrastructure team.
- Ensures the currency of Technical Infrastructure audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Coordinates Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Technical Infrastructure team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Carries out ad-hoc activities as assigned by the Unit Head and/or CAE.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Sciences or related disciplines
- M.Sc. or MBA
- Professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO etc.)
- Minimum experience – 8 years in Information Systems and 5 years in Audit/control /Information/ Cyber Security.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022 (07:06 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online