First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Security Operations Audit
Job Identification No: 662
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts in place of the Head, Systems Audit (on issues related to Security Operations) in his/her absence
- Participates in conducting risk assessment of Strategic Business Units and Subsidiaries to identify IS related risks within business processes
- Ensures the currency of Technical Infrastructure audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Develops and communicates draft audit Terms of Reference and participates in formal audit meetings
- Supervises Security Operations audit teams in the various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards.
- Plans, coordinates and executes the audit of the Bank’s:
- Cyber Security Programs
- Security configurations & Infrastructure and Security Operations Centre
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Security Standards and Frameworks
- Interfaces, web services and APIs
- Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing and Security Operations
- Provides first level assurance review of team’s outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on the job coaching of team members.
- Reviews Vulnerability Assessment and penetration testing of the Banks network/Application/Database infrastructure
- Carries out special investigation into Security Operations related breaches, vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Coordinates the involvement of Security Operations audit teams in the performance of Standards audit
- Participates in Cybersecurity Operations projects in line with IS Audit Project participation charter.
- Co-ordinates the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of Technical Infrastructure team.
- Ensures the currency of Security Operations audit procedures/checklists given the proliferation and complexity of Information and communication technologies
- Coordinating Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Security Operations team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Carries out ad-hoc activities as assigned by the Unit Head and/or CAE
- B.Sc in Computer Sciences or related disciplines
- Professional certifications (CISA, SCCP, CCSA, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO, etc.)
- Minimum experience: 8 years in Information Systems and 5 years in Audit / Control / Information / Cyber Security.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022 (06:44 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online