First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Governance, Risks and Standards
Job Identification No: 497
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of Information Systems and Cybersecurity Risk Management, Control and governance processes within the bank and subsidiaries to achieve strategic and business objectives
- Provide assurance that the bank and subsidiaries are adequately protected against third party vendor and outsourcing risks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts in the absence of Head, IS Audit for issue relating to Governance, Risks and Standards
- Participate in the preparation Risk based Audit plan for Governance, Risks and standards audits
- Ensures the currency of checklists for audit teams in line with changing standards and best practices for continuous improvements
- Develops and communicates draft audit Terms of Reference and participates in formal audit meetings
- Plans, coordinates and executes annual Enterprise Information Technology and Governance Audit using COBIT5 Framework
- Plans, coordinates and executes Data Protection Framework
- Plans, coordinates and executes E-Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk Management and other related Frameworks/policies
- Plans, coordinates and executes the audit of the Bank’s
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISO22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
- PCIDSS – All in-scope departments
- ISO20000 – Service Management
- ISO9001 – Quality Management Systems
- Plans, coordinates and executes IT Outsourced Service Providers audits
- Supervises GRS audit teams in the various engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards
- Provides first level assurance review of team’s outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on the job coaching of team members.
- Participates in Governance, Risks and Standards related projects to ensure that stated benefits are realized
- Co-ordinates the follow-up and timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance of GRS team.
- Coordinating Operational Risk process reviews to ensure Security Operations team’s compliance with Operational Risk Governance Framework
- Carries out ad-hoc activities as assigned by the Unit Head and/or CAE
- Complies with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Professional certifications (CISA, CRISC, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, ISO 9001, PCIDSS etc. )
- Minimum experience – 8 years in Information Systems and 5 years in Audit/control /Information/ Standards & Frameworks
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022 (04:08 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online