United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Finacle Application Support
Employment Type: Permanent
- To provide 24by7by365 access, provide functional support and configuration management of the bank’s core banking application (Finacle) in line with Business Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- The responsibilities of the role also include facilitating seamless integration with other interdependent software applications, business analysis and requirements gathering, application testing, report development, training of end-users and management of service level agreements with application vendors.
- Ensure smooth running and availability of Finacle 24 x 7.
- Finacle Application Support 2nd level support and beyond in
- Batch Job set up and review.
- Ensure that all Finacle and CSIS services are up and running on 24 x 7 basis.
- General Finacle parameter review and set up/modification.
- Scheme parameter set up, review and modification.
- Liaise with the consultant on EOD/Processing issues.
- Business Office Sol creation on Finacle and set-up.
- Set up, review and modification of Automated Charges.
- Facilitate seamless integration with other interdependent software applications, business analysis and requirements gathering, application testing, report development, training of end-users and management of SLAs with application vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant degrees from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have technical knowledge supporting the core banking application of the bank (Finacle), and s/he must be able to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify potential solutions to resolve Finacle related issues as well as respond to general inquiries on Finacle application with good management skills.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of Banking
- All round knowledge of Finacle Administration
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best practices
- Good working knowledge of UNIX
- Reporting skills
- Leadership abilities
- Interpersonal skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online