PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria and Ghana and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Integration Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Level: Mid Level
- We’re looking for an experienced System Integration Analyst who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
- API analysis on the channel’s API to fit into BU demands.
- Working with the Integration team to architect and support both cloud AWS
- Use and examine current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL.
- Aid and support the Business Infrastructure Manager and Senior Developer to version and support modern systems using cloud-based tools and connectors.
- Designing solutions with the Integration team using appropriate leading-edge technologies e.g Postman, web Terminals.
- Prepare and architect systems to provide data to partners, universities, portals and websites using technologies inbound APIs
- Creating error logging and reporting solutions and delivering to customers and partners.
- The job title does not define or limit your duties and you may be required to carry out other work within your abilities from time to time at our request. We reserve the right to introduce changes in line with technological developments which may impact upon your job duties or methods of working
- API review
- Integration project management.
- Technical support
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online