Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). 104,596.8 111,596
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Manager
Locations: Lugbe – Abuja, Ikom – Akwa-Ibom and Abakiliki – Ebonyi
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
- Evaluation of daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgements.
- Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales.
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets.
- Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections.
- Implements HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper University Degree (B.Sc) and HND Upper Credit in respective areas of study as indicated.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
N150,000 to N180,000 including other benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.