Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Cashier
Location: Bomadi, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions.
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts.
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
- Minimum of an B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline.
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: To apply or view job details, you must create an Account / have an Account on the application portal.