OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Sector Manager (Sales)
Locations: Abuja, Anambra, Ebonyi, Kwara, Lagos, Oyo and Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
- The State Sector Manager high-performing Sales professionals to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The Sector Manager will be responsible for maximizing our sector team potential, crafting sales plans, and onboarding merchants.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully onboarding key sector merchants.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan to onboard and manage sector relationships.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting merchant relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to line manager.
- Identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- B.Sc / M.Sc degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Previous experience as a medical sales manager in a pharmaceutical distribution firm
- Relevant prior experience of 5 – 7 years of experience in Sales or Business Development with minimum 3 years as a manager or regional lead from a Pharmaceutical distribution company or FINTECH(mobile money or payment solutions firm) commercial bank.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online