The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Administrator
Recruitment Type: National
Contract: 1-year renewable contract
- Oversee the financial operations of I-Youth at the state level to ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly financial report to the Project Administrator
- Assist in managing fund and ensure compliance with allocation of fund advances and utilization.
- Assist in managing budget and expenditure in relation to the project implementation and budget plan.
- Assist in keeping and providing necessary support document in compliance with the project budget document.
- Oversee the project procurement management and monitor progress at the state level.
- Manage activities in relation to resources, materials, and equipment in adherence to the approved procurement plan.
- Coordinate project management activities in relation to resources, materials, and equipment in adherence to the approved budget document.
- Manage logistics of state level meetings and internal trainings etc.
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the Project Manager.
- B.Sc / HND in Public or Business Administration or related field with a minimum of three (3) years experience performing similar role in a well-structured environment or donor funded organization.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have excellent communication skill (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Have good data management and administrative skills and be attentive to details.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format.
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor and professional colleague.
- IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women.
- While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.