MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Revenue Assurance, Finance
Job Identification: 1574
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Finance Operations
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Participate in business process changes that may affect MoMo PSB’s ability to identify, monitor or collect revenue (e.g., new system implementations/upgrades, new product roll outs, etc.)
- Continuously work to understand and mitigate losses to ensure the highest levels of revenue recognition
- Maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends relative to revenue assurance practices
- Promote quality assurance for all processes impacting revenue
- Partner with Marketing, Product teams, IT, and Operations to design, develop and implement best practices to minimize revenue leakage
- Perform regular reconciliation and analysis of revenue streams
- Monitor collection processes for accuracy
- Reconcile activity between network elements and billing
- Create queries and reports to support ongoing monitoring of initiatives as well as ad-hoc reports as required
- Develop and implement key recovery metrics
- Perform data manipulation and analysis using tools such as Business Objects, SQL and MS-Access
- Understand and aggregate revenue assurance activities across the business and ensure they are working effectively
- Analyze data/reports to identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Create executive level reporting.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or related numerate discipline
- Certification in SQL, ORACLE, JAVA or Other
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) and or Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) is added advantage.
- 3 – 7 Years’ experience including:
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is preferred
- Knowledge of Revenue Assurance, Business Intelligence, IT, System Audit and or Data Analysis
- Knowledge of Big Data Analytical tools
- Knowledge of Business process modeling and re-engineering
- Knowledge of Financial and or operational auditing methodologies and tools
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online