Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Construction Material Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- The receipt, management and issuance of procured materials required for project construction activities.
- Lead Site delivery expediting of all procurement and ensure delivery priorities are understood and maintained.
- Ensure Safe transport and timely delivery of materials from various locations, international and national. Nationally procured materials will be managed from ex-Works to Site. Internationally procured materials may be delivered directly to Site or transshipped in Site location.
- Support the MOF Management Team and any special logistics related activities, e.g. heavy lift.
- Help manage the day-to-day activities of the Project material Storage Area and ensure strict compliance to CLIENT safety and security policies.
- Coordinate site material inspection to ensure all materials are delivered according to purchase order specification and quantity.
- Ensure all project materials (including contractors’ managed stock) are stored and preserved following general storage best practices and OEMs storage guidelines.
- Lead implementation of RFI system for on-site materials tracking together with Contractor.
- Supervise material handling and transport of all project materials and ensure availability for pick up and / or delivery to construction site or any other advised location.
- Manage the inventory of all project materials stored in the Project Materials Storage Area and monitor material usage by contractors and ensure all surplus materials are handed over back to CLIENT at the end of the construction.
- Coordinate storage and sourcing the within the Project Materials Storage Area, the CLIENT Main Warehouse and across all CLIENT satellite storage areas, including Contractors’ stock.
- Ensure ‘bag and tagged’ materials are delivered ahead of their required-on-site (ROS) date to suit the Installation Work pack process.
- Maintain Projects Procurements & Materials Database of Project procurement and share periodic reports to the project team, focusing on Contractor performance.
- Support project team in planning the disposal of obsolete and decommissioned items according to company procedure and policy.
- Support the Project in Contractual matters arising from materials and logistics, requiring Daily Reports.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or any related Science discipline or Logistics-type discipline.
- 10 years post graduate experience out of which at least 6years should have been in materials management work in the Oil and Gas industry
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online