Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Monitoring Officer
Job Type: Contract
Reporting to: Lead, Support & Service Management
- We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated Service Monitoring Officer to support the day-to-day running of the Kuda Technology IT estate.
- In a nutshell, we have a lot of technology services, and need a person who will be responsible for monitoring all of that.
- The ideal candidate should have a growth mindset, superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- You will advise and be encouraged to make recommendations for improvements to existing processes and platforms, being proactive and intuitive to the requirements of the team, whilst taking every advantage of the learning opportunities that will be a core part of the role.
- We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to support, administer and enhance the systems and processes accordingly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Service Monitoring Officer to join our team and be responsible for measuring, tracking, analyzing and reporting on service performance metrics and providing recommendations to improve service levels.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring Implementation
- Reporting on availability & performance of all technology services
- Carry out competitor/industry analysis to keep abreast of service trends and also recommend appropriate intervention to enhance our service offerings
- Analyzing existing IT systems and providing improved solutions
- Collaborating with technical staff to create strategic plans to deliver services
- Analyzing clients’ issues and developing plans to mitigate them
- Keeping abreast of developments in the technological sectors
- Delivering in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in FinTech and/or Financial Services (desirable but not mandatory)
- Research methodology, analysis & interpretation
- Understanding of a full range of Kuda’s products
- Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services
- A broad understanding of the bank’s procedures and policies and Computer literacy
- High degree of intelligence, communication, and analytical skills.
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online