Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technology Recruiter, Africa
- We are looking for an experienced Technology Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will play a critical role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
- You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Chipper’s most important asset – its people!
What You Will Do
- You will design and execute the recruiting strategy in one or multiple key areas within our Global organization with a constant lens on diversity, inclusion and belonging
- You will be a trusted talent acquisition advisor for some of Chipper’s most critical business units such as Engineering, Product, Operations, etc.
- You will track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular basis
- You will work in partnership with recruiters, coordinators and other team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market
- You will recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Finance, and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
What You Should Have
- You have experience working as an in-house, tech-focused recruiter in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ideally, you have experience at a pre-IPO company with stock options
- You have experience and enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a partner management perspective
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
- You have a growth mindset and can be flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- You are a standout colleague and you strive for having phenomenal collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews has an outstanding and positive experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online