MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Business Assurance, Support & Finance
Job Identification: 1338
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Reports To: General Manager Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management
- Support the formulation of MTN Nigeria’s Business Assurance strategy, with a strategic perspective on risk affecting MTN’s revenues.
- Responsible for proactive identification, prevention and management of fraud risk across MTN Nigeria.
- Manage and support Business Assurance(BA) technology vendors, including service and product lifecycle, user requirements management and development pipelines.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting the financial leakage of MTN Nigeria to local management and MTN Group function.
- Support the business assurance transformation of the fraud team, creating specialist sections including detection and investigations to improve efficiency.
- Ensure strict compliance to group reporting standards and motivate the BA in delivering reports per timelines.
- Keep abreast on fraud risks, technology trends, assurance standards and governance risk impacting MTN Nigeria revenues.
- Support technology-related leakage risk insight and dissemination that allows MTN to effectively manage its technology infrastructure and supplier relationships in recovery and prevention of loss.
- Improving awareness and influencing of MTN Nigeria in relation to fraud risks, technology and reporting.
- Responsible for improvement to MTN Nigeria Technology infrastructure towards leakage risk mitigation.
- Working in a collaborative manner with Group IS Security in proactive mitigation of cyber-crime risk, especially on BA technology.
- Responsible to ensure that the strategy, design, implementation and management of assurance systems is effective.
- Support the design, implementation and management of RAFM technology frameworks for OPCO retained organizations to use in the effective, implementation, maintenance and support of business systems.
- Responsible for technology-related training and development needs of the MTNN RAFM function, with close interworking with Learning and Development and local OD teams in order to ensure learning paths are defined and managed.
- Support the decision-making process in relation to partner and vendor selection, deployment and management to ensure the safeguarding of service revenues and profits.
- Represent the BA department at Group and industry committees and forums. Actively participate in forums at which new standards and developments are in discussion or under consideration and assess impact on the MTN Nigeria standards, reporting, policies and financial results.
- Support the MTN Group RAFM business planning, budgeting and quarterly forecast process. This includes the setting and managing of resourcing, investment and target setting.
- Support both internal and external audit processes, be the catalyst between BA and IT for data/information sourcing and collection.
- Maintain a structured risk assessment of the business and develop a priority approach to risk control
- Actively participate and provide guidance from revenue assurance perspective during development and/or implementation of new products, service platforms, IS and network application and integration
- Maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends relative to revenue risk and loss avoidance.
- Maintain continuous review and update of the unit’s PPPs as changing conditions warrant and the business grows.
- Be Responsible for continuous improvement and special projects to identify new revenue opportunities;
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Coach and train Revenue Assurance team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- First Degree in Data Analytics / Engineering / Accounting / Finance / Audit / other Numerate Disciplines
- Post Graduate Qualification – CISA/CISM/CRISK/MBA/ACA/ACCA/Fraud Certification(CFE) will be an added advantage
- Previous telecom/banking fraud experience will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English.
9 – 17 years’ experience which includes:
- At least 5 years in a Fraud Management role in an global telecommunications company.
- At least 5 years in relevant sector/industry relevant role, i.e. banking, finance, technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in systems audit and/or advisory organizations.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with experience working in emerging markets.
- Proven track record of technology transformation involvement and part of the delivery team.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022 (11:59PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online