Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Logistics Finance Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Role
- The Senior Logistics Finance Analyst supports with managing the financial impact of the CTS area to P&L (This covers both the Haulage Overheads as well as Warehouse & Distribution OPEX).
- The role also provides business partnering to LOMs, alongside the Warehouse and Operations Teams to support the delivery of the ICSC delivery plan
- Implementing the BU Logistics strategy
- Educate people & spread financial mindset in ICSC
- Fixed to variable (outsourcing) cost deep-dive analysis
- Finance support to Country Logistics Area.
- BSO for SC Finance process support.
- ICSC BU management support
- Support the operational RTM reviews.
- Participate in and evaluate key initiatives on productivity and efficiency improvement (RTM, RGM, etc.)
- Manage Cost to Supply OH/OPEX Control by Plants/Depots
- Support finished goods inventory & pallet management control
- Logistics planning support as well as special projects on cost control
- DIFOTAI analysis and support.
- Support full implementation of (as well as adherence to) policy and procedures.
- Plan (BP, RE) and support accurate submissions of monthly actual CTS together with BSO
- Transportation rates calculation and analysis by location/SKU
- Support the BU Logistics financial reporting and budgeting processes
Educational Qualification and Knowledge
- B.Sc. in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on the same role
- Logistics cost planning, accounting & analysis
- Haulage impact on COGS
- Inventory management,
- Planning and project management
- SAP ERP system & process
- Advanced MS Excel & Power Pivot skills.
- Background/ knowledge of Logistics
Do you have these Skills?
- Understanding and interpretation of how CTS performance drives profitability, including risk & opportunity analysis.
- Understand financial impact / cost drivers to work with outsourcing partners
- Solid understanding of FMCG logistics requirements
- Understanding of RTM impact in logistics. Support for network design
- Understand impact and effective planning of capital investment
- CTS Opex management and analysis, inventory management
- CAPEX planning, control and management
- Logistics Opex cost drivers, macroeconomic and external influences
- Internal Control Framework
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online