Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior License Management Consultant
Job ID: 220001HZ
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Responsible for delivering LMS services through direct or remote engagements at Customers.
- Works with Sales, Sales Management and other GLAS teams
- Works with the Deal Management, Approval Teams, Legal, Revenue Recognition and Support organizations
- Reports to functional manager
- Works in assigned territory
- Mentors newcomers and peers
- Builds relationship with sales and sales leaders in order to establish joint business plans on assigned territory, to increase the share of LMS and facilitate engagement progress.
- Identifies and qualifies Customers for assigned territory where compliance needs to be ensured.
- Provides guidance and advice to ensure compliance for the customer, for existing and new planned environments.
- Establishes engagement strategy on qualified accounts with sales.
- Performs complex LMS engagements aligned to LMS defined service processes.
- Drives progress of LMS engagements & resolution of compliance issues, leveraging sales when needed.
- Delivers information to Sales and Customers on Oracle licensing compliance to enhance knowledge and understanding.
- Develops expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, measurement analysis, compliance and SAM in order to address the complexity of Customers and/or Partners architectures and breadth of products.
- Supports the promotion of licensing policies and LMS Services internally and externally.
- Contributes to cross-team projects aimed at increasing the sharing of best practices and the efficiency of LMS processes.
- Mentors newcomers during on-boarding.
- Support peers in acquiring experience (e.g. Customer facing situations, new products, new processes), with support in international escalations, for complex situations
- Represent Oracle LMS at external events
- Acts as SPOC for LMS EMEA and business stakeholders on compliance and Oracle IP related matters, working closely with our strategic customers.
- Handles ambiguity effectively managing complex situations by addressing conflict in an easy to understand manner dealing directly with CX level
- Works across different global boundaries dealing with different cultures. Provides balanced judgement and demonstrates strong leadership skills when resolving conflict.
- Participation in account planning
- University Degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience
- 5 – 8 years customer facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management and understanding of the software industry is preferred
- Fluent English, (French, Portuguese might be supporting, but not mandatory)
- Experience working in a dynamic environment, balancing challenging workloads and deadlines with attention to deliverables
- Proactive, dynamic, and able to identify and deliver quality work even when unsupervised
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to understand impact of Technical Infrastructures of customers’ Installations and correlate to Contractual Metrics.
LMS Specific Skills:
- Handling Legal Escalations
- Crucial Conversations
- Experience Sharing
- Objection Handling
- Understanding of IT technical architectures or affinity with technical matters
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).