Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Key Account Manager (Party, Pharmcare & Grocery)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as a representative of Jumia to Key Accounts
- Leveraging prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with our top brands and vendors
- Drive expansion of existing clients; generate new business with prospect chains
- Managing contract negotiations to establish strong working relationships with restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Play the role of an advocate of the Jumia Food managerial decisions to the vendor
- Ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, and the stock availability of vendors in the category.
- On-boarding 100% of account’s products; anticipating sourcing through brand product tools
- Driving growth by ensuring we have the right products at the right prices
- Organizing key commercial training and performance steering sessions with vendors
- Collaborate with your accounts on key commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, etc.
- Execute tasks based on tools, processes and performance based on reporting and campaigns
- Ensuring your accounts are matching key operational KPIs.
Skill & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail group, top banking &/or consulting companies
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations
- Resistant to stress, structured and organized
- Good with tools (excel; PPT, Salesforcecom would be a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication.
- Openly Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.