OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver and support the businesses with integrated business intelligence and analytics capability for smart, data-driven decision making and strategic business insights for regular business actions.
- Build a Business Intelligence strategy and function to deliver accelerated growth across the business areas.
- Build the BI and analytics strategy and roadmap planning, Improving business capability and BI technical capability.
- Build the reporting of financial modeling that provides a single set of reports available in real-time.
- Head up our small data team and continue to build out and improve the company’s data architecture, reporting, and analytical capabilities.
- Responsibility for data standards, analytical methodologies including, predictive modeling, segmentation, reporting, customer analytics, and descriptive statistics.
- Work alongside the Business Heads to build and support the alignment of performance KPIs through self-service dashboards. Providing timely and consistent data, clearly visualized.
- Influence executive members and other business leaders to accept and adopt ideas and analytical solutions.
- Ensure regular and frequent release of new self-service reporting capabilities to the key business areas.
- Build an influential relationship with the Business and Marketing teams to optimize investment between channels to maximize return on investment.
- Build an influential relationship with the Product teams to optimize with funnel conversion rates, product uptake, and results of experiments
- Lead the team to iteratively improve data capability and data architecture to support the BI mission.
- Foster a data-informed approach
- BSc / MSc degree in Information technology, Computer science, or any related field.
- A wealth of experience either in analytics, business intelligence, or Senior IT data role in a FINTECH or Telecoms firm preferably
- Minimum 6 years experience of successfully leading and coaching analytical teams.
- Excellent understanding of consumer/ enterprise online and offline business processes.
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivating.
- Ability to transform data into action.
- Extensive expertise in data modeling, both logical and physical.
- Commercial understanding of corporate and operational business issues. Strong understanding of marketing strategy, P&L management, budgeting, etc.
- Able to simplify complex domains and communicate easily.
- Experience in building up analytics teams and business intelligence organizations from the ground up.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online