Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Audit, Consumer Goods Sector
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
- Assist in the planning of audit assignments
- Conduct internal audit testing
- Support the Audit Team Leader or Team Lead when required
- Prepare draft observations according to the CAD standard, propose recommendations and agree on management actions for all observations raised;
- Support the Team Lead when necessary during audit assignments.
- Supervise Corporate auditors when required during audit assignments;
- Occasionally act as the Team Lead during audit assignments when required;
- Assist in supervising guest auditors when necessary;
- Communicate or assist in communicating the results of the audit to management at the pre-closing and closing meetings.
- Development of annual audit plans, detailed project plans and allocation of resources
- Review and sign-off of projects ensuring that resources and work allocation are clear and in line with international internal audit standards
- Resolution of complex problems arising during projects
- Delegate responsibilities for specific projects to auditors based on capabilities; direct the teams in the development of cost-effective, value-adding recommendations
- Assess Plants/Functions compliance with Group policies, local policies, local regulations, etc.
- The Senior Associate shall report to the Audit Manager
- Review of Corporate Auditor’s Work for fulfillment of unit/division objectives, for conformance with governing laws and regulations, adherence to budget, and supporting documentations for noncompliance.
- The position has full supervisory responsibility for all Corporate Auditors in the unit.
- 4 years’ related experience
- Professional certification such as ICAN / ACCA
- Experience in the Manufacturing Sector
- Experience in Audit Consulting engagements for the Manufacturing Sector.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online