Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a Security Officer who will be in charge of protecting the lives and properties of staff and properties of our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day operations: Implementing and overseeing strategies to assess and mitigate risk, safeguarding the corporation and its assets, crisis management.
- Security: Developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes and policies, identifying and reducing risks, limiting liability, and exposure to informational, physical, and financial risk.
- Compliance: Making sure the company is compliant with local, national, and global regulations, especially in areas like privacy, health, and safety.
- Innovation: Conducting research and executing security management solutions to help keep the organization safe
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A technical mind.
- Must be efficient and organized In-depth knowledge of security networking.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary
- This position requires a strong-willed individual with a positive work attitude.
- You must be a leader who is also self-motivated and dedicated.
- You must be enthusiastic about your work and be able to perform all duties outlined in your job description and any other duty required of you.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.