Benson Idahosa University (BIU) is a private University in Nigeria and one of Africa’s most prestigious Universities. The University currently operates two (2) Campuses in Benin City, Nigeria. Benson Idahosa University has a vision to raise Academics, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs, who will be effective disciples for Christ by excelling in their professional fields and is committed to the Mission of raising Leaders for the nation, who ore complete in spirit, mind and body, thus contributing to the production of high-level leadership and quality manpower for the notion and the world. This it has done for the past 18 years, post NUC licensing. We have a mandate to change Nigeria.
The University currently boasts of a strong Alumni Network with members as directors of blue-chip companies, Judges, Chief Executives of Successful Start-Ups. Directors of Federal and State Government Agencies and parastatals, Entertainment and Sports Icons, etc.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates (male and female) to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary II – BIU/NASS 06
Location: Benin City, Edo
Unit: Secretarial Cadre
Qualifications and Experience
- GCE, O’Level or WASC preferably with credit in English Language and RSA / Pitman 50 / 100 W.P.M in Typewriting and shorthand plus 5 years working secretarial duties.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, with photocopies of academic and professional certificates and Reference Letters highlighting the following:
- Name in full, with surname in capital letters (Title, first name, middle name, last name)
- Post desired
- Date of birth
- Marital status Number of children
- Current postal address Current e-mail
- Names and ages of children, if any
- Institutions attended, with dates
- Professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Work history
- Present employment status, salary and employer, if any
- Extra-curricular activities
- Names and addresses of previous employer(s). if any
- Three (3) referees reports
All applications should be sent to:
Benson Idahosa University,
P.M.B 1100, Benin City,
Applications should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The ideal candidate, must, in addition to other requirements, be a Christian with a good testimony and godly reputation.
- Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.