Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Distribution HQ Officer
Department: Sales & Distribution
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sector: Financial Institution
Career Level: Grade 5
Reports To: HQ Sales Services Manager
About the Role
- The S&D HQ Officer will be responsible for supporting, enabling and driving the front-line sales teams to sell better, faster and more.
- The ideal candidate will be specifically focused on sharing software tools and engagement techniques with the sales team.
- The goal is to facilitate the sales team’s activities so as to maximize their performance for long-lasting development and excellent business results.
- Drive the usage of all Paga sales working tools
- Train and retrain the field team on tool updates
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Ensure that the sales tools effectively meet the designed and desired need
- Respond to complaints from the sale tools usage
- Prepare monthly reports to access the effectiveness/impact of the specified sales tool
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as may be required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College
- 1 – 3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to understand and report issues appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to regularly evaluate the efficiency of sales tool knowledge shared
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced in sales operations and support
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Must be self-driven and excited about winning
- Detail oriented
- Flexible: willingness to test ideas quickly and take learnings
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online