PepsiCo – In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo. Our company is made up of seven divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe; Africa, Middle East and South Asia; and Asia Pacific, Australia/New Zealand and China. Each of these divisions has its own unique history and way of doing business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Auto req ID: 123398
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Job Function: Sales
Major accountabilities for this role include:
- Expanding the frontiers of PepsiCo products in the assigned area, bringing in tangible sales leads monthly.
- Directing the affairs of the hub by leading daily distribution plans for bread and other products assigned for the hub area.
- Being accountable for all sales activities for the hub and ensuring remittances of all cash sales.
- Reaching out to customers through cold calling and ensuring active selling
- Being mindful of cost of selling per loaf; effectively managing the resources available at the hub.
- Liaise with the Credit Control officer/Treasury to ensure adequate reconciliation of hub account.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
- Minimum of Tertiary education – Bachelor’s Degree (in relevant field).
- Full understanding of the FMCG business and at least 2-3 years in a Sales/Category role within an FMCG organization;
- Cross functional experience can assist in this role e.g. Category, Trade Marketing, Channel/Shopper Marketing.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online