Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RPE Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Head, Revenue Protection & Enforcement
- This role is responsible for providing support in the areas of performance monitoring, analytics and reporting within the Business Unit with the aim of driving operational efficiency of Ikeja Electric.
- Develop and implement creative performance reporting template tracker for the Business Units.
- Monitor and assist in setting targets and KPIs for members of the Business unit RPE team and design actionable reports to improve cash collection drive and boost performance.
- Collate and interpret data from various sources such as: NMD Metering, NMD Support, QAQC and other units within and outside the commercial department, and analyze results using statistical techniques to guide business decision and ensure operational efficiency.
- Generate periodic commercial reports (daily, weekly and monthly) such as energy recovery performance report, customer response rate report; unauthorized access reports etc.; as may be required by the Management team.
- Ensure compliance in the usage of the Estimated Billing Methodology (EBM), with the use of clamp-on meters / Energy Accounting Policy (EAP) for billing delinquent customers.
- Develop Business Intelligence tools that help drive and monitor collection activities.
- Coordinate monthly performance review for the Unit.
- Assist to prepare periodic trend analysis for energy recovered, billed and resulting revenue recovered across the Business Units.
- Identify, analyze and interpret collection / billing efficiency, customer delinquency trends or patterns based on past or historical performance of the Business Unit.
- Develop & monitor processes & policies that ensures the integrity of data and compliance to procedures & SLAs within the unit
- Assist with identifying and analyzing all potential energy leakages from customer metering / Distribution Transformers (DTs).
- Responsible for the development of units SLAs, NMD and MD, ensuring they are adhered to by all stakeholders.
- Ensuring SOPs are adhered to and escalate delinquent team members to unit Management for sanctions.
- Responsible for tracking monthly consumption trend viz-a-viz availability to uncover possible revenue leakage for both MD & NMD customers.
- Ensure the tracking and monitoring of the electricity consumption patterns of customers within the network.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head, RPE.
- Bachelor’’s Degree in any of the following disciplines – Engineering, Accountancy, Banking & Finance or other numerate discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience from related sector/ organization and no less than a year of practical experience in strategy & business/data analytics.
- Knowledge of the power industry and the distribution value chain
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Strategic planning
- Energy Audit
- Knowledge of NERC regulations.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Leadership/ Managerial Skills
- Critical and innovative thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online