Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RPA Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Department: Centre of Excellence
- To develop and implement robotic process automation systems for Interswitch to achieve and maximize efficiency in the organization’s business processes.
- Design, develop, and configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems using UiPath to meet business process and application requirements
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Ability to analyze business processes and recommend improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Prepare, maintain, and update application design document related to processes and operational workflows.
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Maintain RPA and monitor the successful execution of automation product
- Resolution of issues that arise in day to day management of robotic processes & providing timely responses & solutions as required.
- Work collaboratively with operational and technical teams to deliver projects by assigned deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Programming experience.
- Experience with testing applications.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to multitask, including working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Understanding of UML diagrams & BPMN notations.
- Advanced understanding of Document Objective Model.
- Understanding of operations with numerical data.
- Advanced knowledge of string operations (eg Regex).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of debugging methods.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Advanced knowledge of XML and XSD.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online