Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward & HR Data Analytics Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- To provide Data insights across the full spectrum of the employee lifecycle to enable the team make great decisions and monitor the health of the organization.
- To support the HR team with both cyclical performance and reward activities and projects. The job supports the annual salary review, market surveys, and benchmarking.
- The job manipulates large data sets, providing recommendations back to the business including development of analytical reporting, support of current systems and preparation of management information dashboards & analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilization of Predictive Analytics techniques to analyze Human Resources data and predict future events.
- Preparation of HR analytics, dashboards and data reports to be considered by management and staff representatives, highlighting trends and providing analysis.
- Produce reports and liaise with project team to ensure data migration to new HRIS system is completed successfully.
- Regularly review and monitor data quality and building reporting processes to identify any future errors.
- Carry out the annual submission of external data for benchmarking purposes and complete supplementary surveys to provide additional information.
- Support with accurate preparation for annual pay review and bonus scheme including calculation and verification of payments in liaison with Payroll and Finance.
- Work with the Head, Performance & Reward to review the current benefits package.
- Assisting with the development of new reward and benefit processes and programmes to meet business needs and ensure competitiveness.
- Accountable for the administration of Off-Roll employees and their Outsourcing Partners through Headcount and Cost Management, Raising of Quarterly Purchase Requisitions, Approving Monthly Payroll from partners, Advising Partners with Periodic Performance records of Off-roll Employees and Availing Periodic Reports as may be required by different stakeholders.
- Monthly reconciliation reports on Medical and Group-life
- Identify opportunities for improvement of current systems, initiate ideas for change, identify opportunities for standardisation of approach where appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Working as an integral member of the HR team on relevant pieces of work and other duties as required
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or any related field of study
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Expert level use of Microsoft Office suite including PowerBI, Excel, Power Automate and Sharepoint.
- Proficient in big data tools like Tableau, Hadoop, SQL, R etc
- Knowledge of Oracle HRMS an added advantage
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Knowledge of Benefits, Job Grading, Pay Structures, Pensions, Pay, PAYE Tax administration and related legislation.
- Experience with benchmarking (Hay, Mercer, WTW)
- Ability to keep the information confidential.
Skills and Competencies:
- Practical experience in Predictive Analytics, Data modelling and analytical skills
- Ability to question data and build a narrative to analyse trends
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Practical understanding of computer systems and applications
- Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to pass on and explain knowledge to others.
- Effective report writing skills and creativity in presenting data
- A quick learner, able to get to grips with new systems in a short space of time
- Ability to understand complicated structures and how the component parts interact
- Ability to build relationships and manage competing stakeholders at all levels and across departments
- Ability to plan, organise and work to tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.