Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we collaborate to put bold solutions into action, helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps has worked since 2012 by focusing its programming on adolescent girls’ empowerment, economic development, community asset construction and rehabilitation, agricultural development, conflict mitigation and humanitarian response.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation for the Purchase of Data Analysis and Visualization Software Package
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- The software package will have the capability to analyse large volumes of data and visualise using several advanced charts and graphs.
- The software must allow for offline and online use with features to export visualisations as images, pdf, PowerPoint, and as crosstabs.
- The package must support map visualisation with features that allows layering and heat map design among other mapping features.
- The software package must have predictive analysis features and recognises key data types like dates, strings, decimals, and integer with little or no manipulation of data.
- The package most be able to read and process data in different formats such as xlsx, csv, xml, txt, json etc.
- The package should allow for online publication and sharing of visualisation allowing different levels of access to different individuals in the organisation.
Below are all the expected features of the software package:
- Manage users and permissions
- Curate and share data sources
- Manage content and certify data sources
- Author from curated data
- Server administration
- View lineage and impact
- Set data quality warnings
- Advanced Server Deployment Monitoring
- Programmatic Content Migration
- Interact with visualizations and dashboards
- Create and share custom views
- Download visualizations as images (.pdf, .png)
- Download summary data
- Download full data
- See data quality warnings
- Consume predictive models from Einstein Discovery
- Comment on a dashboard or visualization
- Create a subscription for yourself
- Receive data-driven alerts
- Create subscriptions for others
- Create data-driven alerts
- Edit existing workbooks and visualizations
- Create and publish new workbook from existing published data source
- Explore an existing published data source
- Create and publish new workbook with a new data source
- Create and publish new data sources
- Create new workbooks based on pre-built Dashboard Starters
- Create new data flows
- Edit and modify a data flow
- Export data (.csv etc)
- Publish and run flows
- Schedule flows
- Monitor flow performance and health.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified suppliers / service providers should send their quotations to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The submission of the quotation should be in the following format, signed and stamped:
|Item||Qty.||Unit||Description||Price per Unit||Extended Price||Terms of payment||Delivery schedule||Validity of offer|
|1||5||License||Creator License for Data Visualisation and Analysis Software Package For 12 Months|
|2||5||License||Explorer License for Data Visualisation and Analysis Software Package For 12 Months|
|3||5||License||Viewer License for Data Visualisation and Analysis Software Package For 12 Months|
|Total Offer (USD)|