FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Offline Banking
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing similar operations while taking accountability for reaching targets.
- You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals.
- Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
Below are the roles and responsibilities but not limited to:
- To ensure the team is onboarding the potential merchants/agents to deploy the POS.
- Ensure the delivery of targets through individual recognition, performance review, people management, and reward.
- Ensure BDMs and BDEs are giving the POS terminal to the Merchants and the POS Agents who have the potential to achieve their transaction targets.
- Prompt resolution of issues and complaints by the team.
- Monitor and manage the POS Agents’ activities and intensity in line with set targets.
- Ensure daily visits by the team to the POS Agent location to monitor transactions/issue resolution.
- Ensure branding materials get to Agent locations and are appropriately displayed.
- Visit to an Agent location to ensure proper management and use of the Bank’s POS terminals deployed to Agents.
- Develop and implement new programs, sales initiatives, and strategies to capture key demographics.
- Graduate in any discipline (MBA / Master’s is a plus).
- Must have 8-10 years of sales experience in agency banking / POS business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other reporting tools.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Performance Bonus
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Private Health Insurance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical Interview with the Hiring Manager for 45-60 minutes.