PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria and Ghana and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation & Settlement Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an experienced Reconciliation and Settlement Analyst who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world
- The Reconciliation and Settlement Officer is responsible for resolving all issues arising from electronic transactions and perform automated back-office processing such as dispute processing, settlement, reconciliation and reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Attending to customer and merchant disputes and ensuring prompt resolution
- Liaising with switching companies and card schemes on Settlement issues
- Reconciliation of transactions routed through various payments platforms
- Daily reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalation of exceptions to the switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution.
- Ensures timely reconciliation of all transactions done on the terminals.
- Ensure daily validation of transaction posting on system.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Digital Financial Services or banking industry experience.
- Experience with electronic payment systems.
- In-depth knowledge of payment processing- gateways.
- Leadership and team work skills.
- Organization and Time management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of M’s office suites.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can resolve issues arising from online transactions timely and efficiently
- A self-starter and self-motivated person who is able to influence and direct the settlements and reconciliation process
- Passionate about solving problems and is focused on customer experience and outcomes
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online