Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Analyst – Cards
Job Type: Full-time
About the Role
Our Cards division is looking for a Reconciliation Analyst to join their team and take responsibility for the following;
- Periodic analysis and reporting of all end to end reconciliation of revenue and costs from source, and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- Coordination and support in the validation of Card Schemes’ and Processor’s billing, data reporting requirements, completeness and accuracy.
- Develop and support automation and efficiency of all required business processes and revenue assurance models for all card products and services related to all revenue streams.
- Identify revenue leakage across the card business and advice senior management on these leakages as well as potential solution to drive revenue maximization.
- Will ensure that all the bills passed by Visa and Network International are accurate by matching them with the number of cards and transactions for the period in view. This process involves the reconciliation of card transactions (ATM, POS and WEB) carried out using the Kuda Visa Debit Cards on a daily basis.
- Weekly report analysis of all card transactions; spend and revenue.
- Forecast future cost spend based on card transaction data.
- Extensive experience in billing for Visa and NI
- Strong data analytics skills and experience
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurancetrongly encouraged to apply.ary
- Fully remote
- Medical Insurance
- The opportunity to work at a YC backed Startup
- A team that’s invested in your growth
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online