Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radar Operator and Logistics Coordinator
Job Type: Contract
Job Nature: Nature
- Receiving / sending of radio / telex / Inmarsat messages through VHF, HF radios and T1200 telex computer information.
- Transmitting platform management with all received information and send messages on daily data reports.
- Handling of logistics matters and confidential information.
- Makes travel arrangements for travellers on the platform.
- Platform / personnel management.
- Preparing daily offshore personnel off duty and resumption duty sheet.
- Computer / daily entering processing.
- Systems operation.
- Enhancement of surveillance and the use of lighting, surveillance and detection equipment, crew responses, to detect potential incident using the radio alarm procedures.
- Preparation of reports after an incident or near-miss.
- Ensuring early detection of a possible incident as the most effective deterrence under the CONTRACT.
- Ensuring early detection by surveillance boat and or radar onboard platform.
- Ensuring physical protection on platform to delay incident.
- Ensuring safety procedure to stop the industrial process.
- Mustering all personnel on board to a safe room.
- Any other task assigned by Client through any of its representatives.
- Previous years of experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online