Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor pile in line with the quality assurance plan.
- Monitor the operations of the QCX/RoboLab using the QCX/RoboLab software.
- Track and troubleshoot errors in the RoboLab using specified functionalities in the QCX/RoboLab software.
- Work with the QCX blend expert software to optimize quality performance and minimize error.
- Ensure results are accurately interpreted and relevant actions are taken where necessary.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records/ database for all sample analysis and interpretation.
- Identify and rectify deviations from target quality standards promptly and inform the Head, Quality Control and Assurance of actions taken.
- Ensure RoboLab equipment are properly calibrated as scheduled.
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment by participating in safety programmes and by conducting laboratory safety audits.
- Manage inventory of chemicals and laboratory items including glassware in the laboratory stores and request for new supplies where necessary.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the RoboLab on a consistent basis.
- Liaise with physical and chemical laboratories where required. Assist in the maintenance of ISO quality management systems in the unit.
- Maintain laboratory and relevant equipment in good working condition.
- Provide adequate supervision to assigned Lab Technicians.
- Prepare periodic RoboLab test reports and activity reports for the attention of the Head, Quality Control and Assurance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Quality Control & Assurance
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Chemistry related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of analytical chemistry and quantitative analyses
- Good knowledge of quality control methods and instruments
- Good knowledge of quality audit/ testing processes for cement
- Good knowledge of the cement production process
- Good knowledge of ISO quality management systems
- Good chemical analysis skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Private Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online